Have the proper knowledge of financing is the key to your business success. The question is, "Do you know the right way from the wrong way?"
Are you thinking about financing your start-ups or existing small businesses? Do you know what it takes to get a business loan approved?
Get inside tips on how to improve your approval rate of getting a business from any bank.
For $99, you will get:
1. The Bankable Formula Video Course
2. The Secrets to Loan Approval Webinar
3. How to Play the Credit Game?
4. Free Business Resources
Learn the truth about business financing from a banking expert with over twenty-five years of lending experience.
You get The Bankable Formula Video Course ($99 Value) on how to become bankable!
The Secrets to Business Loan Approval Webinar gives you industry insights and proven tactics that save you money, headaches, and time. After watching this 40 minutes webinar, you will have the confidence to know the best financing options for your business and walk away with:
- Dos and don'ts with online lenders
- Figuring the TRUE cost (APR) of credit
- Create a win-win strategy with other people's money
- Learn how to leverage with own resources
- How to negotiate with lenders
- 5 BANK secrets to business lending
- The critical formula for a business loan decision
How to Play the Credit Game?
Understanding the truth about the credit game is vital to your financial success. Instead of trying to figure out how to master the credit game on your own, learn tips and strategies from the industry expert on:
- How to improve credit?
- How to maintain credit?
- How to get rid of debt?
You will also have access to the following business resources for FREE:
- Database of bank lenders in the U.S.A.
- Financial/Business plan templates
- Financial Ratios Calculators
- Business APR Calculators
- Business mentors
- Grants and contract opportunities
- Market research database
- 10 Questions to Ask Bankers
Be strategic and smart with access to capital. It's time to know how to play the game of finance.
The content is in English only.